Anger Management A-Z: 26 Life Lessons for Your Success
By Sheila K. Bonnett, M.S.W. and Terry D. Crotinger, M.C.
Have PTSD clients who are stuck on anger? Problems with domestic violence? Referred by the court for anger management? Looking for a way to provide interactive homework between sessions? This workbook is for you. It not only teaches new tools for anger control, but is meant to increase insight, happiness and peace. Anger Management A-Z is a building tool that can be applied to teens and adults, both individually and in groups.
If your client:
- has an anger problem
- thinks they may have an anger problem
- has lost a job or relationship due to anger challenges
- knows someone who has an anger problem
and he or she wants to:
- find the right path
- learn where to discover happiness
- improve relationships
- make better life choices
- dictate their own destiny
- control decisions
- find inner peace
- satisfy their probation officer or the courts
this workbook is the one for them.
Price: $19.95 plus tax and/or shipping